You may fall in love with this incredible iPhone XR because of its features. So, we know your iPhone XR won’t turn on is heartbroken news for you.
You do not have to be a worry. Here we come with many important facts regarding what we can do when iPhone XR won’t turn on. But before going to the deep down of the solution, it is worth looking at why this will arise?
What are the reasons behind the issue that my iPhone XR won’t turn on?
- One major reason is your iPhone might have forced to a software issue. Then probably your iPhone XR not turning on.
- Another main reason is any hardware issue with your iPhone XR.
None other recorded reasons are not available for the issue of the iPhone XR won’t turn on. Because not like other smartphones, iPhones come with excellent performances. So, they never become lag or slow while using a longer time.
How to turn on iPhone XR?
After realizing the reasons, we can go for solutions to this issue. There are six famous methods to fix the problem of “iPhone XR won’t turn on”. This article will take you through those quick and reliable solutions to fix your iPhone by yourself.
Restart your iPhone XR
When your iPhone goes through software issues, the iPhone XR won’t turn on suddenly. In that situation, the most effective method is to restart the iPhone XR. But if you are unable to restart, also you can go through the below steps to turn on your iPhone XR.
- First, press the volume up button and release the button quickly.
- Repeat the same procedure with the volume down button also.
- Then, place your thumb on the middle lock button and hold it for a while. When the apple logo appears on the screen, release the thumb. Then your iPhone XR will work again. But keep in mind to check the software update of your iPhone XR after this solution.
But you need to be aware of the iPhone whether there will be any frequent iPhone XR won’t turn on situations are happening or not.
Always update your iPhone XR to the latest versions of the software in the phone
In the case of bad and outdated software in you, iPhone can harmfully affect it. Because those apps usually hold the boosting progress of your iPhone. So, the only solution is to update all apps to the latest version available in the Apple store. Because up to date updates app is working naturally on your iPhone. And they act healthy on the iPhone. Sometimes even you updated all apps, your iPhone XR not turning on at particular times. May cause this issue because of the wrong installation of the updated apps to the iPhone XR. Sometimes you have switched off the auto-update option can cause this issue. So, you need to follow the below instructions preciously to get an effective output.
- Visit the Apple app store
- Select the update option. It will show you the software waiting for updates.
- Tap the update all and wait for the installation of the updated apps correctly.
- After updating all apps accurately, restart your iPhone.
Then your iPhone XR won’t turn on the issue will be no longer bother you. But keep in mind to maintain a good network connection until will do the updates. If not, your iPhone XR again appears with issues.
Charge and restart the iPhone XR
If you are doing a heavy workload with internet connections frequently, the battery of your iPhone XR drains quickly. Then for sure, your iPhone XR won.t turn on. Also, if you forget to charge your device sufficiently, this issue will appear again.
Also, even your device on charging sometimes again, it will not respond to you. Because the charging ends are not correctly connected to the device. These issues are harmful to your iPhone XR. Therefore, you need to get the below steps to recover your iPhone XR.
- Use your original iPhone charger to charge the iPhone XR.
- Keep the iPhone without trying to turn it on for at least 30 seconds.
- Press the volume up button and release it quickly.
- Repeat the process to the volume down button also.
- Place your thumb on the lock button of the iPhone. Hold the thumb on the button until the Apple logo appears.
- Then, your issue of iPhone XR won’t turn on will solve gradually.
Restore your iPhone XR through iTunes
This solution is a critical solution to turn on your iPhone XR. We can call this solution the last one you can try. But it would help if you had a computer-operated from Mac or windows. So, here are the steps for this solution.
- Install the iTunes app for your computer and launch the iTunes app.
- Using the original Apple USB cable, connect the iPhone XR to the computer
- Press the volume up button and release it immediately.
- Repeat the process to the volume down button also.
- Press the lock button from your thumb and hold the thumb on it.
- Do not release the finger even Apple logo appears on the screen.
- When the screen shows “connect to iTunes”, release the thumb from the lock button.
- Then iTunes app on your computer will show your options.
- You need to choose the option of Restore iPhone.
- Then, your iPhone XR will restore. The iPhone XR not turning on, the issue will solve.
But in this option, you will lose all the data in your iPhone. So, if my iPhone XR won’t turn on, I am using this option after trying other options and as the last option.
Reset the setting on iPhone XR
When using the iPhone for a time with many changes in settings, some settings will operate deviated. It causes software issues with the time. You can recover this issue by reset all the settings. It will correct the invalid setting you have made in the past. Using the below instructions, you can easily reset your iPhone XR.
- Find the settings app on the home screen.
- Click the General category.
- Tap the reset option.
- Select the reset all option.
- Then, enter your iPhone XR password.
- After that, confirm your choice.
- At the end of the rest process of your iPhone XR, your iPhone XR will restart.
- Then iPhone XR won’t turn on, the issue will not appear.
Use software for solving the problem of my iPhone XR won’t turn on
There is new software called “iMyFone Fixppo” that you can install on your PC. This software easily solves your iPhone turning on issues. The interesting thing is, using this method, you will have no data loss in the recovery.
But you cannot get this app for free. So, you need to be careful if you are selecting this option to recover your iPhone XR. Reading review articles and comments about this app will help you to get the best choice.
Once you installed this “iMyFone Fixppo” app on your PC, you need to go through the below steps to recover your iPhone XR.
- Open the app and select the standards mode on your PC.
- Connect your troubled iPhone XR to the PC.
- Follow the instructions preciously to recover the iPhone XR.
Normally iPhone is something different from all other smartphone types. That is the reason you always try to take your iPhone to a service station to recover. But after today, try those facts mentioned above once your iPhone XR won’t turn on. We will guarantee you; these solutions will work on you for sure.
DON’T FORGET TO REFER