Affordability is the overriding reason for buying a used smartphone. However, it is wise to research a bit about the phone before buying. Try finding out how many people are selling that make and model and their respective prices. It is a strategy that can see you get the best deal. Start by searching the smartphone on Craigslist, eBay, Swappa, surplus database and others, taking note of the following:
• Ensure the gadget is unlocked. Often, most of the phones listed on eBay and Craigslist are locked that go for less than what you expect. Therefore, be cautious of the outrightly cheap listings.
• Skip the current bids and focus on the “Buy It Now” offers. The bids can inform you of what people are willing to pay, but it is better to go with what the seller is looking for. Take note of the asking prices instead of the median.
• The smartphones list on Craigslist, eBay, and other platforms come in different used conditions; therefore, go over the descriptions on the links provided to know if the phone meets your needs and expectations. You then can note the prices, which will be your reference points when deciding which to buy.
• Compare the used smartphone’s price with that of a new make or model with similar specifications. If it is going for the exact cost as what you can pay for a new one, the latter would be the better pick since you also will get a warranty on the product.
• Check all accessories to ensure they are available and intact. Also, find out the cost of buying the missing accessory and take advantage of that when asking for a lower price.
To get to know about the Why Does Windows Update Taking Forever? Let’s Fix it now
To get to know about Linux Mint vs Ubuntu: Which distro do you prefer?
get updates on more technology click here to visit our site