Learn how to get the Blue Verification Badge for your Facebook Page or Profile
One of the questions that most people ask us almost every day is “How do I get a Blue Verification Badge for our Facebook Page or Profile”.
However, the process of getting the Blue Verification Badge on Facebook (whether it’s a profile or a page) is a bit difficult to qualify for, but the process is simple.
Facebook’s Blue Verification Badge aims to verify that a page or profile represents a public figure, celebrity or global brand. This badge does not add any other power or support to the relevant page or profile.
In this article I have listed the steps to follow to get this Blue Verification Badge.
Facebook verification link
If you are looking for a verification contact form it can be accessed through this link.
If it is not yet active in the country where you are, your country has not yet qualified for it and I link will be in effect for eligible countries within the United States by January 14, 2021.
How to prepare your profile or business page for Blue Badge verification?
Unfortunately, first of all, Facebook companies do not allow you to verify every Facebook profile or page.
Facebook states that you must meet the following requirements to obtain verification.
- Authenticity – Your profile must represent a real person or your business page representing a government registered business or entity.
- Uniqueness – The account or page must be customized to the individual or company in question and, for general pages. Such as Funny Memes and Rap Videos, Facebook does not include verification badges.
- Completeness – Your profile or business page should be active and the about section, profile photo should be completed.
- Must have a significant amount of publicity – Your profile should represent a well-known, often searched person on the Facebook person, brand, or organization.
The first 3 points I mentioned above are very easy to complete and the 4th point is a bit difficult to complete.
Verification request step
Once your profile or page is ready to receive Blue Badge verification, follow these steps.
- Go to the link I mentioned above and go to the verification contact form.
- Select whether you want to verify your profile or page.
- Next. If it is a profile, upload a document such as a government-issued, official identity card, or an institution. Such as a tax return document, a business registry, and a utility bill.
- Explain why you need to verify in the Additional Information textbox. The way stated determines whether or not you receive the Blue badge.
- Within 2 to 30 days of submitting that form. Facebook will let you know if you will receive the Blue Badge or not.
Can I get a verified badge for cash?
The Facebook Blue Verification Badge is not available for cash. And Facebook has stated that you should never associate with anyone who offers to sell a verified badge.
They further stated that the verification badge will be removed from any account that has obtained the Verification Badge from such sale.
Facebook has the full power to issue and remove the Verification Badge.
Another important thing to know is that currently, Only one person is allowed to get only one Verification Badge for their profile and page. For those who have received the Verification Badge for such profile and page in the past, the badge from their profile or page Will be notified to withdraw.
Most of the time, if you are thinking about the future. You should keep in mind that the most effective way is to get the Blue Verification Badge for your page.
To get to know about the How to hide WhatsApp photos from anyone!
To get to know about How to Delete Your Phone Number From TrueCaller
get updates on more technology click here to visit our site..